Below please find answers to some of the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) that we are normally asked:
What type of training does EHS911 offer?
We offer contact courses for various training topics including but are not limited to:
- H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) to meet OSHA, ANSI and TX Railroad Rule 36 requirements
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) EM-385-1-1
- 16 Hour Competent Person Fall Protection
- 24 Hour Competent Person Fall Protection to meet USACE EM-385 requirements.
- 16 Confined Space Entry
- PIT (Powered Industrial Trucks) and Forklift Operator Training
- Train the Trainer programs for Fall Protection, HazCom GHS, Confined Space, and PIT (Powered Industrial Trucks) and Forklift
- HAZWOPER 24 & 40 Hour, 40 Hour Supervisor & 8 Hour Refresher
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Outreach Construction
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Outreach General Industry
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Outreach Maritime
Where does ehs911 train?
The EHS911 training facility is located in New Orleans, LA and we also offer and arrange training in all 50 states and many countries abroad.
Does EHS911 provide or design online CBT (Computer Based Training) for companies?
Of course! We design and build CBT programs for employers so that your employees have 24/7/365 access to various training programs like your company orientation, site specific safety requirements, and any of the above noted training programs.
Can EHS911 help our company comply with our client and government requirements?
Absolutely. Many of our consultants and trainers have many years of experience as SME (Subject Matter Experts) for companies, OSHA training institutions, and government and military agencies.
We offer services such as: safety audits, hazard assessments, accident investigation, safety plan review, safety plan writing and assistance with ISNetworld.
Does EHS911 staff safety professional?
Not only do we staff safety professionals, but we also assure that all safety professionals have experience, a minimum of an OSHA 30 of OSHA 510 or 511 and all other training necessary to access the worksite and help provide safety awareness in your worksite.
What is your training philosophy?
At EHS911 we believe that by diligently preparing and by delivering an educational, engaging and entertaining training, that our training will be extremely effective and help provide hazard awareness and motivation to your employees to work safely and as a cohesive team.