NCCER CSST Online Safety Training Course with monthly 2-day testing & evaluations in New Orleans, LA & Houston, TX.
ABOUT THE NCCER CSST ONLINE TRAINING
NCCER CSST ONLINE TRAINING WEBINAR!
100 Hour Online Virtual Class Safety Training via Distance Learning Webinar
This is an online training course designed to accommodate live and recorded training sessions available for students to access 24/7.
This course is perfect for safety professionals looking to further their safety career, as well as operations and production personnel looking for an entry-level safety position, but who are unable to attend a traditional classroom due to schedule conflicts.
COURSE DATES AND TIMES
Hosted by EHS911.com
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
You can study at your pace and recorded sessions are available when you are available. Once you are ready to take your evaluations and end of module exams they are in New Orleans, LA and Houston, TX.
For a demo, questions or to register today call EHS911 at:
PARTICIPANT RESOURCES FOR THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- A Mix of Live & Recorded Sessions
- All video sessions are recorded for streaming replay 24/7 FAQs and Q&As sessions upon demand
- Q&As and FAQs assembled and distributed via PDF to all students
- Phone and in office appointments to support students as needed
2-Day End of Course Tests and Evaluations:
END OF COURE TESTS
There are 27 end of module exams with a total of 290 questions
1 module = 25 questions
1 module = 15 questions
25 modules = 10 questions
END OF COURES EVALUATIONS
There are 16 end of module evaluations. Learn how to complete the below evaluations during the video training. Evaluations include how to:
1. Calculate risk using a written formula
2. Conduct a safety audit
3. Perform a safety observation
4. Effectively communicate with co-workerS
5. Use a risk assessment matrix to determine the risk of a given situation
6. Modify an existing site safety plan to meet specific job conditions
7. Properly complete a JSA
8. Properly complete a TSA
9. Perform a pre-inspection
10. Properly complete a hot work permit
11. Properly complete a confined space entry permit
12. Demonstrate how to use lockout and tagout devices
13. Conduct a 3-5 minute informal safety meeting
14. Conduct an accident investigation interview
15. Complete an accident investigation form
16. Analyze accident data to determine the cause(s) of an incident/accident
EHS911 testing cities for this course include:
New Orleans, LA
UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF COURSE
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A NCCER CARD & THE FOLLOWING 4 CERTIFICATES:
- Field Safety
- Construction Site Safety Supervisor (CSSS)
- Safety Technology
- Construction Site Safety Technician (CSST)
NCCER CSST 100 Hour – $1350 per student including all study materials.
Option 1: Payment in Full
Option 2: Down payment of $450 with a $900 balance (paid in 2 monthly payments of $450)
All courses textbooks and training materials are included in total student cost of $1,350.00 per person. There are a total of 2 textbooks, in addition to various course handouts that have been developed by EHS911.
An EHS911 representative will work with each student to assure that each student is shipped course textbooks and materials and to help coordinate testing dates and times for both end of course module exams and evaluations in New Orleans, LA or Houston, TX.
Please contact EHS911 with any questions at (504) 838-8900.