ABOUT THE NCCER CSST ONLINE TRAINING
NCCER CSST - 8-Week ONLINE TRAINING WEBINAR!
100 Hour Online Virtual Class Safety Training via Distance Learning Webinar
This is an 8 week training course designed to accommodate live and recorded training sessions available for students to access 24/7.
Classes start weekly– Register Today!
This course is perfect for safety professionals looking to further their safety career, as well as operations and production personnel looking for an entry-level safety position, but who are unable to attend a traditional classroom due to schedule conflicts.
COURSE DATES AND TIMES
Hosted by EHS911.com
Online Virtual Classroom Webinar Course with live and recorded sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays nights and accesses to all sessions online 24/7.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
This course is 8 weeks long of live and recorded webinars. Students can proceed ahead with pre-recorded sessions and resources and arrange to take early evaluations and end of module exams in New Orleans, LA and Houston, TX.
**Students who feel they need more time to study, and prepare for course evaluations and end of module exams can take up to a year to test if they desire.
For a demo, questions or to register today call EHS911 at:
PARTICIPANT RESOURCES FOR THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- A Mix of Live & Recorded Sessions
- All sessions are recorded for streaming replay 24/7 FAQs and Q&As sessions upon demand
- Q&As and FAQs assembled and distributed via PDF to all students
- Phone and in office appointments to support students as needed
All noted times are in Central Standard Time (CST)
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE LEARN TO:
- Calculate risk using a written formula
- Conduct a safety audit
- Perform a safety observation
- Effectively communicate with co-workerS
- Use a risk assessment matrix to determine the risk of a given situation
- Modify an existing site safety plan to meet specific job conditions
- Properly complete a JSA
- Properly complete a TSA
- Perform a pre-inspection
- Properly complete a hot work permit
- Properly complet a confined space entry permit
- Demonstrate how to use lockout and tagout devices
- Conduct a 3-5 minute informal safety meeting
- Conduct an accident investigation interview
- Complete an accident investigation form
- Analyze accident data to determine the cause(s) of an incident/accident
END OF COURSE MODULE EXAMS
Students are required to perform evaluations and take end of module exams in New Orleans, LA or Houston, TX. EHS911 is adding locations monthly so please contact us to discuss a testing centers near you. An EHS911 representative will work with each student to schedule your end of course test or to test out early if you are ready sooner.
Monthly testing dates available in:
New Orleans, LA and Houston, Texas
UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF COURSE
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A NCCER CARD & THE FOLLOWING 4 CERTIFICATES:
- Field Safety
- Construction Site Safety Supervisor (CSSS)
- Safety Technology
- Construction Site Safety Technician (CSST)
NCCER CSST 100 Hour – $1350 per student including all study materials.
Option 1: Payment in Full
Option 2: Down payment of $450 with a $900 balance (paid in 2 monthly payments of $450)
All courses textbooks and training materials are included in total student cost of $1,350.00 per person. There are a total of 2 textbooks and a bonus book for this course, in addition to various course handouts that have been developed by EHS911.
An EHS911 representative will work with each student to assure that each student is shipped course textbooks and materials and to help coordinate testing dates and times for both end of course module exams and evaluations in New Orleans, LA or Houston, TX.